Introducing our new ADV Overland Bed rack for the 2018+ Ford Ranger. Available in two heights, full and low-pro.
The full height rack is 21″ tall from the bed rails and gives you maximum bed space underneath the cross bars.
The low profile bed rack allows you to easily mount on the accessories you need to get outside, while keeping a lower center of gravity and less wind resistance. Our lo-pro rack measures 14″ tall from the top of your bed rail to the top of the cross bars.
The aluminum and steel construction keeps this light-weight but still able to be rock-solid and carry the heaviest of loads. Easy Bolt-on installation allows for hassle free installation and no drilling into the bed required.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- High-strength grade 10.9, zinc plated steel hardware
- Bead blasted and powder coated finish
- Integrated tie-down points
- Auxiliary mounting points for LED lighting (lights not included)
- Compatible with all rooftop tents and roof-mounted accessories, while keeping the bed below open for gear
- Adjustable and removable cross bars
- Expedition side panels allow the attachment of fuel and recovery gear*
- Fits most full, and mid-size pickups with 5’ or 6’ beds
- Static: 1100lbs
- On-Road: 550lbs
- Off-Road: 275lbs
The ADV-LP Bed Rack is designed to carry the 1 Gallon Rotopax Fuel Cans. Larger cans may not fit/have clearance issues.