Turn your factory 2″ Hitch Receiver into a Recovery Point. Manufactured by the team over at Factor 55, the Hitchlink 2.0 is an easy way to add an essential piece of recovery gear to your vehicle.
Help get someone out of a sticky situation, or give an easy access point for someone to get you out.
- Lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Weighs only 1.9 pounds. Steel versions weigh up to 8 pounds
- Rated at 9500 pounds
- Ultimate failure at 51,000 pounds
- Fits standard 2 inch receivers
- Fits common ¾ screw pin shackles/D-Rings
- Machined radius on shackle mount hole for soft shackle compatibility
- Anodized or powder coated for oxidation protection
- Overall size- 6.6″ x 2″ x 2″
- Never exceed factory receiver hitch pull rating
- Always use a quality steel alloy 5/8” hitch pin
- Always pull in line with the hitch, do not bind or side load the shackle
- Hitch-Pin and D-Ring Shackle sold separately.