The Hi-Lift Jack Company offers the only all-cast jack manufactured in the world today. The All-Cast Hi-Lift Jack is manufactured from high yield and tensile strength iron castings, the same durable metal that they’ve used for over 100 years.
- The Hi-Lift 48 inch cast and steel jack is constructed with a mix of cast components and four high-strength stamped steel components
- Top winch connector clamp and powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware standard on all jacks
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable; Operation type : Mechanical
- Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle
- For greater safety, all Hi-Lift jacks are equipped with a shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds