Hitchgate Offset - End of Life
UHG2060-AURegular price $750.00
Earlier Revision Offset that has been discontinued. New and discounted until inventory is gone. Limited Lifetime Warranty. Non-Returnable
The Wilco Offroad Hitchgate™ Offset spare tire carrier universally fits on virtually all vehicles with a Class III hitch receiver. This swing-away, spare tire carrier mounts to any 2-inch receiver and is perfect for SUVs, Jeeps, vans and pickups. This tough tire carrier secures up to a 40-inch spare tire while maintaining ground clearance, and minimal change in departure angles when driving off-road. Release a single latch pin and it opens wide for full access to the vehicle’s cargo space. The Hitchgate also maintains the vehicle’s towing capabilities with an integrated Class IV receiver.
Compatible with 2.5″ (Class V) receivers with available adapter sleeve.
- Carry up to a 40-inch tire on full size trucks
- Compatible with most vehicles equipped with a 2-inch hitch receiver
- Maintain access to receiver for towing and hitch-mounted accessories
- Zero offset or shallow offset (high positive offset) wheels may require an additional wheel spacer.
- 4.5″ of clearance required from center of hitch pin hole rearward for it to be compliant with wedge lock system. You may need to relocate spare tire from underneath or modify to gain the necessary clearance.
- The Hitchgate Offset is not compatible with vehicles with Clam-Shell Rear doors (Toyota Land Cruisers, Lexus LX Series, Etc.)
- Vehicles need at least 10.5" of clearance from top of hitch to bottom of rear door/tailgate
Additional Fitment questions at –
LEARN ~ Hitchgate Fitment Guide
**Notice of maintenance required** - Periodic tightening of the pivot bolt with a torch wrench to at least 60-70lbs every few months is needed to prevent movement on the swing arm. Also, over time replacing the Delrin washers and T handle bushings.